The Primary step is to get the most recent APK document from WhatsApp:
(The most effective method to Remove WhatsApp Blue Ticks otherwise known as Read
Receipts ? )
- Download the most recent (rendition 2.11.444) WhatsApp apk from the authority site.
- On your Android phone, go to Settings > Security > Check Unknown sources, to install
applications from outside Google Play. Remember that, whenever you installing the
applications, exact path to the settings depending on your device manufacturer and
- Open the apk on your Android telephone. This will install the most recent version
of the application on your gadget. (Additionally see: How to Backup WhatsApp Messages)
Once the app is installed, here's how to disable read receipts:
- Open WhatsApp and tap three vertical Dots symbol on the upper right.
- Now go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Uncheck Read receipts.
Here's the way to dispose of those irritating blue ticks in WhatsApp - however in
the event that you do this, then you won't have the capacity to see the receipts
either. WhatsApp normally discharges overhauls first by means of its site, and after
that reveals the redesign for Android's Google Play store, took after by upgrades
for different stages, so the upgrade will be accessible for all device soon.
- When you get message on WhatsApp, don't open it. Don't tap on the notification.
- Wait for a couple of seconds after you get the notification.
- Then turn off the Data/Cellular and Wi-Fi flips on your mobile. Put your iPhone
on Airplane mode.
- Now, open the notice (or open WhatsApp and read the message.)
- Once you've perused it, quit WhatsApp. Just to be on the more secure side, expel
WhatsApp from the application switcher (foundation.)
- And now turn on information system or Wi-Fi connection.
On the off chance that you take after these steps, you can without much of a stretch
keep WhatsApp from sending read receipts to the sender.